Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jake and Amanda: Cedar Creek Winery Engagement Portraits


Meet my cousin Jake and his fiancee, Amanda:

It's not often I get to share time like this with family, and I am ecstatic that I get to capture not only their engagement portraits, but their wedding day coming up in August. We started off the session at Cedar Creek Winery, and walked around the grounds fro a while. I could tell right away that these two would be a breeze to shoot. I mean, look at those smiles!















as we were walking, we found some dragonflies, a reminder of our cousin, Dustin, and his flight to heaven before us. We'll see you again soon, bud :)





Then a quick change of clothes and headed a little north to a park.





I love these next three:
the two of them, havin' some fun!







The ground was covered in seeding dandelions, so I thought it would be fun to have them blow the seeds off. And this is what happened- Jake ended up with a facewash of dandelion seeds that stuck to his lips, nose, and hair. Whoops.



No comments: