Saturday, August 20, 2011

Katie and Geoff: Milwaukee Area Wedding

I know I have said several times to family and friends that I just feel SO blessed to not only be doing what I love, but to share what I love with some of the most incredible people.  Katie and Geoff are two such people that I feel more fulfilled by knowing them. They exude such kindness to everyone they touch, and complement each other so completely that it is no wonder that they are best friends- and now husband and wife.
I am also blown away by the gorgeous weather we have been given this summer- even though we had rain and thunder this morning, it cleared away to one of the most beautiful summer days we have experienced yet here in SE Wisconsin in 2011. Clear skies, 75 degrees, and a light breeze off of Lake Michigan kept things a little more comfortable than what we have had the past few weeks.
Katie and Geoff, thank you for allowing me to share in your beautiful day, and for trusting me to capture your genuine love and affection for each other. Enjoy!




















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing talent! I was at their wedding and am totally impressed at how you captured their day but even more at how you perfectly described them and their love :) Your words are so true!
Kristie K

Emily Ebeling said...

Thanks SO Much for the beautiful comment, Kristie! That just made my morning that much better :)