Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Workin' it :Wedding Day behind-the-scenes

It's always fun for me to see what pictures my assistant gets- since we are not next to each other 100% of the time, I don't realize that I may be victim....I mean "subject" to getting my picture taken, too. My hubby worked this weekend's wedding with me, and he really was pretty sneaky with his shots. I only caught him once taking my picture, and that was when I just happened to glance his direction while waiting for the first dance to start.
I think he does this cuz, well, it's fun to take pictures- but deep down inside it's revenge. Because Jonathan does NOT like having his picture taken. And yet I use him (in a good way) to get my shots set up. He's my test model.
See? He looks thrilled!

  

So, of course, he gets me back by taking oh-so flattering pictures of me at work.

and talking with the bride and groom.....

and waiting for the dance to start.

No comments: