Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ellie: One Year Portraits

I met Ellie when she was just 3 months old- and what a gem of a little girl!!! I did mostly indoor studio style for her 3 month pictures, since the day we picked was all-out windy. I saw at least a dozen garbage cans in lawns and on the streets of their neighborhood. So that's why we stayed inside.
Her mom, Katie, contacted me a couple of weeks ago saying Ellie was about to celebrate her first birthday, and I jumped at the chance to work with her again. There's just something about Ellie's deep brown eyes that communicates a certain natural wisdom- thoughtfulness and understanding. That, and her little pig tails are to die for! Thanks for taking the trek out, and for the little hike you were so willing to take to get just the right shots. Enjoy!








No comments: